I’ll be the first to admit that Infusionsoft the software has some quirks. Is it perfect? Far from it (but I’ve never found a perfect software for anything out there).
So why do I and so many others stick around?
The following list is what I believe makes Infusionsoft the ultimate small business marketing automation tool, regardless of the funny quirks:
The Infusionsoft people and community.
I’ve compiled the following list of my favorite Infusionsoft experts, who are happy to share their expertise and knowledge in the community with both the software and business in general (usually on Facebook, their blog or email).
Yes, many of these could be considered competitors to Blick Digital and some call me crazy for linking back to them, but I’m okay with that. My goal is to provide awesome and helpful content.This list is far from complete. There are many more I wanted to add, but didn’t have the space (you know who you are....).
PS - There are a few on this list who likely have no idea who I am or what Blick Digital does. If you’re one of them and you find this post, leave a comment and let’s connect 😉
Greg Jenkins - Monkeypod
- Bio: Chances are you’ve seen some of Greg’s Infusionsoft training content, even if you didn’t know it. Greg helped run Infusionsoft University for several years. If you’re part of the Infusionsoft open user group and have ever asked a question, Greg has probably gone above and beyond to give you an amazing answer. Greg is easily one of my favorites to follow in the Infusionsoft space because he’s so open, helpful and willing to share his knowledge. Currently, Greg Jenkins is the founder of Monkeypod Marketing.
- Monkeypod delivers quality education to entrepreneurs through virtual courses and live events.
- Blog: http://www.monkeypodmarketing.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monkeypodmarketing/
Brad Martineau - SixthDivision
- Bio: Brad Martineau is the CEO and Co-Founder at SixthDivision and the Co-Founder at PlusThis. He was the among the first employees at Infusionsoft and he spent over six years leading product development efforts as a key member of the Infusionsoft leadership team. He launched SixthDivision to provide Infusionsoft users a better source of coaching, training, and done for you services
- Sixth Division provides coaching, consulting, and software tools to help entrepreneurs unlock the power, and the promise, of Infusionsoft.
- Blog: https://www.sixthdivision.com/our-blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sixthdivision/
Tyler Garns - Box Out Marketing
- Bio: Tyler Garns if the Founder & CEO of Box Out Marketing. “Tyler first made his mark in the marketing world as the Director and VP of Marketing at Infusionsoft. He led the marketing efforts that produced massive results between 2007 and 2012 and managed Infusionsoft’s own Infusionsoft account for years. He’s become known as the guy who produces results.”
- Box Out Marketing provides Infusionsoft implementation and training as well as customized campaign strategy and messaging.
- Blog: https://www.boxoutmarketing.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boxoutmarketing/
Oli Billson - Oliver Billson Marketing
- Bio: UK Entrepreneur, Marketer & Business Growth Expert with a specialism in Franchising “Oli’s superpower lies in strategizing and implementing cutting edge, conversion-led, money making sales and marketing funnels. Unlike a lot of Marketers, it’s safe to say he makes more money actually practicing what he preaches, than teaching it! After starting his own business at the age of 15, Oli’s portfolio now spans four incredibly successful businesses, including Information Marketing, Training and Coaching, Bricks and Mortar businesses, and his widely sought after ‘Done For You’ Marketing business, as well as being an Internationally recognized Franchisor.”
- Oliver Billson Marketing is a Partnered Marketing Service, made up of a team of Copywriters, Infusionsoft Experts, Video Producers and Graphic Designers, who work with their clients to help them strategize and implement results-driven Marketing.
- Blog: http://www.oliverbillson.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oliverbillsonmarketing/
Ryan Chapman - Fix Your Funnel
- Bio: “Ryan originally started Fix Your Funnel with the One Click Up Sell solution he developed for the training company he and Trent started in 2007.At that time it was more of a hobby than a business. He figured since he was developing cool stuff for their business and he heard so many people asking for the same kinds of things, why not set up a new Infusionsoft app and start offering what they were using for the training company.Next came the SendOutCards integration, then SMS and phone.Ryan is married to Wonder Woman and has 6 wonderful kids! When he's not musing over marketing and ways to execute on marketing strategy, he loves playing basketball, longboarding and hanging out with his family.”
- Fix Your Funnel provides Infusionsoft Plugins for sending SMS, tracking & recording phone calls, simplifying automated direct mail & creating 1 click upsells, and more.
- Podcast: https://fixyourfunnel.com/blog/category/podcast/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FixYourFunnel/
Greg Hickman - System.ly
- Bio: Greg Hickman is the the Founder & CEO at System.ly. And he is a Certified Infusionsoft Partner.
- System.ly is a marketing automation implementation and training service built for online entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, coaches and consultants.
- Blog: http://system.ly/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/systemly
Troy Broussard - MyFusion Helper & ISmastery.com
- Bio: “Troy Broussard is an experienced Marketer and Entrepreneur. He has created five online businesses in the past 5 years in the Services, Coaching and SaaS spaces. He has extensive backgrounds in product creation, high ticket sales and service businesses, systems, databases and programming.Troy is a "recovering programmer" and former database administrator in Informix, Oracle and SQL Server and is also an Infusionsoft Certified Partner. He has been using Infusionsoft™ since 2008 - back in the "black, white and red" days of Infusionsoft™!Troy's passion is in creating efficient business systems and automation solutions that allow small business owners to spend much more of their time working on their business instead of in their business.”
- My Fusion Helps offers features, tools & integrations to turbocharge Infusionsoft™ in one simple app.
- Blog: http://myfusionhelper.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myfusionsolutions/
Daniel Bussius - Daniel Bussius Consulting
- Bio: “Daniel [Bussius] has a truly diverse base of experience creating and managing national and International marketing programs and events. Daniel has worked with over 350 brands covering a broad base of industries including consumer packaged goods, healthcare, retail, fashion, spirits, education, telecom, and entertainment.”
- Daniel is the CEO of In The Mix Promotions, a full-service digital marketing agency that has been in business since 1998. Additionally, Daniel runs a successful consulting practice providing well-thought strategy and direction for business owners.
- Blog: http://danielbussius.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielbussius/
Jorge Diaz - Larry Jacob Internet Marketing
- Bio: Jorge Lazaro Diaz is the President and Founder of Larry Jacob Internet Marketing. He is a Memberium Certified Implementation Partner and a Infusionsoft Certified Consultant.“Jorge Lazaro Diaz's (his friends call him George) brings a mastery of Infusionsoft, expertise building online marketing solutions, years building membership sites and 20+ year experience in software development to our clients. He works with our talented team of highly motivated team of Infusionsoft experts and web developers.Jorge and the team's focus is always on building results-driven solutions on predictable timelines that can be measured precisely (think split A/B split testing) so they can be improved upon methodically over time.”
- Larry Jacob Internet Marketing offers done-for-you Memberium membership sites set-up and Infusionsoft integration, online content marketing, and small business website design and development.
- Blog: https://www.larryjacob.com/larrys-blog/
- Infusionsoft specific: https://www.larryjacob.com/category/blog-archive/infusionsoft-topics/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LarryJacobMarketing/
Jessica Maes - Maes Consulting
- Bio: Jessica Maes is certified in Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign and LeadPages. She also has experience working with HubSpot, CustomerHub, Marketo and other email marketing platforms. She works with businesses to clarify their revenue path, create marketing plans, and then puts those plans into action. With her expansive knowledge and experience, she has helped hundreds of business find new paths for expanded revenue and greater success.
- paraphrased from http://jessicamaes.com/about/
- Maes Consulting = marketing consulting
- Blog: http://jessicamaes.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maesconsulting/
Kenda MacDonald - Automation Ninjas
- Bio: “Kenda Macdonald is an Automation Ninja. With a background in Forensic Psychology and an affinity for statistics and behaviourally intelligent automation – she’s not your average expert. She’s been living and breathing Infusionsoft for over 5 years and has spent over 14 500 hours learning new ways to automate what people think is impossible. She’s a true nerd, and spends her waking hours helping businesses understand behaviour for super effective marketing, and relishes in simplifying over complicated processes for truly intelligent automated marketing. She’s the founder of Automation Ninjas - Experts in behavioural automation. Expect enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge – not normalcy.”
- Automation Ninjas help small businesses achieve success through understanding behaviour and strategy for ethical and profitable marketing automation.
- Blog: http://www.automationninjas.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutomationNinjas/
Mandy Brasser - Streamline for Success
- Bio: “Mandy Brasser has spent the last 10 years dedicated to implementing processes, systems, measuring progress, and establishing teams to increase the efficiency of businesses. She helps small businesses streamline their operations, so they can stop working excessive hours and serve more people and make more profit. She works with solo operators, small business, medium enterprises, and large multinational businesses to improve efficiencies in their business. Designing processes, working out the key steps to critical parts of businesses and implementing solutions through systems and people to create the essential foundation for success is all part of how Mandy helps businesses succeed.
- paraphrased from http://streamlineforsuccess.com.au/about-us/
- Streamline for Success helps service-based small businesses by using automation to work smarter, not harder.
- Blog: http://streamlineforsuccess.com.au/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamlineforsuccess/
Cheryl Hunt - Barron Marketing
- Bio: Teaching in Europe for two years led to educating high school students for over twenty years. It’s been said that the best teachers are the best students – and Cheryl is passionate about learning new ways to help business owners use marketing automation strategically to dramatically increase their revenue and save time.Drawing from her extensive background in education and developing curriculum, Cheryl now focuses on developing creative and strategic sales and marketing funnels for businesses who use Infusionosft as their CRM. She has been an Infusionosft Certified Partner since 2010 and served in the first Infusionsoft Partner Advisory Group (PAG).When Cheryl isn’t working, she’s playing the keyboard, drinking Art’s wine, and cooking.
- Barron Marketing's approach to marketing is holistic not fragmented, centered around an industry specific marketing plan, which allows us to guarantee you results.
- Blog: http://barronmarketingsolutions.com/blog/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BarronMarketingSolutions
As I mentioned earlier, this list could probably be twice the size, but I wanted to boil it down to the ones I personally follow.What do you think? Is there anyone else I missed? Let me know in the comments below.